Deliveries are sent using the following tracked services:
- Express (air)
- Economy (road)
- Packet+ (mail) *selected destinations only
International Delivery Destinations
We deliver products to many International destinations; a full list of current destinations and provisional delivery schedules can be found here. If your country isn't shown, please get in touch to see if we can assist you.
- All of our delivery services will require a signature.
- A working day is referred to as Monday to Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are not classed as working days.
- Non UK destinations may be liable for additional Customs and Duty Charges. You will only pay one delivery charge.
- All International shipment charges are quoted per parcel subject to weight/volumetric weight terms. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size, further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges due.
- All products are sold on a Delivery Duty unpaid basis. The recipient may have to pay import duty or a formal customs entry fee, prior to or on receipt. Additional taxes, fees or levies may apply according to local legislation and customers are required to check these details before placing any orders for international shipping.
- The full cost of your delivery will be presented to you before check out excluding any product specific delivery surcharges applicable.
- Where you're not a UK resident and you've ordered products for delivery by Glyn Hopkin Ltd to a non-EU address, both the products and the delivery service will normally be zero-rated, with no UK VAT chargeable on either.
- * Any VAT charged to International Customers will not be refundable.
Remote Area Locations (International)
A Remote Area is defined as a post code or in the absence of post code, a suburb /town name that is difficult to serve. A delivery to one of the following post codes and towns would attract a Remote Area Surcharge. A surcharge is only applied once to any applicable order and non-returnable; we will contact you via e-mail to confirm you wish to proceed, offering advice on how to make payment. A full Remote Area Surcharge List of postcodes can be found here.
International Delivery Pricing
You can check the cost of a delivery at anytime by adding the item(s) to your basket and selecting the view/edit button for a standard delivery cost. The cost displayed excludes the postcode specific options, along with deliveries to remote areas. Also excluding additional surcharges that may be may be applied to your order after purchasing, due to its size or weight. Alternatively select the 'Check delivery costs against another address' within the delivery options of your basket, entering your postcode. Upon entering your full postcode all available/applicable delivery options will be shown. You will not be charged until you visit our payment page and enter your payment card details. All prices displayed are UK Pounds Sterling (£-GBP).
Glyn Hopkin shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.