Your purchase will be fulfilled by Glyn Hopkin.
*Please note this is only a guide and specification can vary compatibility. We recommend providing your vehicle details when adding this item to your basket
Avoid unnecessary bumps or scrapes with the genuine Nissan accessory parking warning system.Nissan Sub-Kit may also required, see below.
Note: We recommend installation by a Qualified Technician; we accept no liability for incorrect installation.
Important: Customers must be aware, when front parking sensors are fitted to automatic transmission vehicles, the sensors will bleep for 20 to 30 seconds when the car is started. Whenever the gear is changed from park to drive via reverse, the sensors will automatically be energised causing it to beep.
Installation Sub-Kit (not included) requirements:
- Micra 2010-2016 Sub-Kit PN: KE51299950
- Note 2006-2008Sub-Kit PN: KE51299910
- Note 2009 onwards Sub-Kit PN: KE51299920
- Pixo 2009-2013 Sub-Kit PN: KE51299920
- LEAF 2010-2017 Sub-Kit PN: KE51299940 (discontinued) + PN: KE51299951
- Cube 2009 onwards Sub-Kit PN: KE51299930 + PN: KE51299951
- Juke 2010-2014 Sub-Kit PN: KE51299950 + PN: KE51299951
- Qashqai 2007-2009Sub-Kit PN: KE51299910
- Qashqai 2010-2013 Sub-Kit PN: KE51299940 (discontinued)
- Qashqai+2 2007-2009Sub-Kit PN: KE51299910
- Qashqai+2 2010-2013Sub-Kit PN: KE51299910
- 370Z 2009 onwards Sub-Kit PN: KE51299920
- X-Trail 2007-2010Sub-Kit PN:KE51299910
- X-Trail 2011-2014Sub-Kit PN:KE51299910
- Navara 2010-2015 Sub-Kit PN: KE51299940 (discontinued)
- NV200 2009 onwards Sub-Kit PN: KE51299930
- e-NV200 2014 onwards Sub-Kit PN: KE51299930
We provide several delivery options when purchasing products online. Where possible we aim to use DHL Parcels UK to maintain a consistent receiver experience and service standards. However; we also use a number of other different couriers to provide services when necessary. The contents of your order, your delivery postcode area and delivery country will determine which delivery services you will be offered. Click here for more information on our UK delivery policy and here for more information on our International delivery policy.
WHY BUY GENUINE NISSAN?
Nissan Genuine Parts and Accessories have undergone thousands of hours of rigorous testing to meet the highest standards of quality and performance
Nissan Genuine Parts and Accessories are built to be reliable, with the added peace of mind that they are covered by the Nissan Warranty.
Nissan Genuine Parts and Accessories are made to perfectly fit your vehicle ensuring it runs at its optimum level, and is ready for any adventure.
Only Nissan Genuine Parts and Accessories keep your vehicle complete, just like the day you bought it, maintaining its resale value.